Chocolate sensation with sweetened condensed milk!
Death by chocolate
1. Put the milk in the pot and add the sugar, sifted flour, cocoa and vanilla and stir constantly. As soon as it starts to boil, lower the heat, boil for a minute and remove from the heat.
2. Add the chocolate and butter until well dissolved
3. In a pyrex put cocoa in the base and pour in the cream. Cover with cling film and let it cool down.
4. Roast the hazelnuts
5. Whip the cream to make a whipped cream
6. Put the hazelnuts in the pyrex on the cream, spread the whipped cream on top and place in the fridge
7. Put some of the sweetened milk and cocoa in a saucepan and after they mix well, gradually add the rest of the sweetened sugar. I turn on the heat, stir until it boils and remove it from the fire.
8. Add double cream and spread it evenly on the cake and place in the fridge for 2 to 3 hours.
1 liter of milk
150 g all-purpose flour
150 grams of sugar
70 g cocoa powder
80 g milk chocolate
40 g butter
1 sachet of vanilla sugar
100 g roasted hazelnuts
200 ml whipped cream
400 g of sweetened condensed milk
30 g cocoa powder
30 ml of double cream