Juicy and orangey
1. Place the milk and lemon peel in a saucepan and turn on the stove. Just before it boils, turn it off and leave it for 10 minutes to get all the aroma of the lemon
2. Put the eggs, sugar and cornflour in a bowl and beat with a whisk until the sugar dissolves.
3. Remove the lemon peels from the milk and pour the milk little by little, stirring in the mixture with the eggs until the cornflour dissolves.
4. Place the mixture in the pot and boil on low heat, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon until it thickens. Once it starts to thicken, lower the heat and carefully, because it can stick easily, boil for 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Remove from the heat and add the orange juice and zest. Cover with a film.
6. Turn the oven to 175 degrees with the fan off. Break the eggs in a bowl. Add oil, sugar, vanilla and baking powder and mix.
7. Divide the dough into three. Spread the dough to the size of the baking tray that you will use. With a glass make two holes and leave it aside.
8. Take the other two thirds of the dough and join them. Spread to the size of the tray. Place it in the tray and lift the dough a little, all around to create a wall.
9. Place the cream inside and the other sheet on top. I turn the sides and turn them so that the pie is shielded and bake for 40 minutes.
400 ml of milk
100 ml orange juice
100 g of sugar
30 grams of flour
Zest of an orange
Peel a lemon
340 g of flour
100 g of sugar
80 vegetable oil
1 teaspoon Baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 orange sliced
50 grams of sugar