In a unique execution!
1. Grind my biscuits, mix them with the butter and the grated chocolate.
2. Spread the mixture on a baking sheet or greaseproof paper
3. Take one of the bowls in which you will make the individual sweets and place it upside down on the base of the cookie. Press it to engrave its shape on the base as many times as it takes until the whole base is covered.
4. Place the pan in the refrigerator
5. Put a cling film over the bowls, laying it very well.
6. Remove the stem from the washed and dried strawberries
7. Cut lengthwise in the middle and place them in my bowls with their inner side facing them out and stuck to the film
8. Place all the ingredients of the cream except the white chocolate, in a saucepan and stir until it comes to a boil and cook for an extra minute and remove from the heat.
9. Stir in the cream and white chocolate. Let it cool.
10. Fill the bowls by pouring the strawberries with the cream.
11. On each bowl place one of the trays we carved in the base of the biscuit.
12. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours
13. Turn the bowls over on plates and remove the bowls and the film
250 g biscuits reduced sugar by 30%
125 g melted butter
50 g dark chocolate 56% cocoa
1 kg strawberries +/ -
1,500 ml milk 3.8% fat
375 g of sugar
150 g corn starch
200 g white couverture
dried vanilla bean ground