Vegan, simple and quick to make
1. Turn the oven to 175 degrees Celsius with the fan of.
2. Place the sugar and olive oil in a bowl. Beat them with the mixer.
3. Add a little carbonated water and baking soda in the lemon juice mix, and then add them together with the rest of the carbonated water in the bowl and stir.
4. Add the baking powder and cornflour.
5. Gradually add the flour and finally the zest lemon.
6. Place in an oiled pan and bake for 1 hour and 5 minutes.
500 gr plain flour
200 gr cornflour
380 gr sugar
175 gr olive oil
500 ml carbonated water
16 gr baking powder
1 teaspoon cooking soda
Juice and zest from a lemon