Posh, refreshing and light dessert
1. In a saucepan place 1/3 of the coconut milk, corn flour, sugar and vanilla. Stir, add the remaining coconut milk and turn on the heat. Stir and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Transfer 1/3 to another pot.
3. Add the cocoa to the large pot and stir. Turn off the heat and add the couverture, stirring until it is incorporated.
4. Sprinkle the tray with water and pour half the chocolate, then the cream and the rest of the chocolate on top.
5. Leave to cool and refrigerate overnight.
6. Sprinkle with grated coconut.
1400 ml coconut milk
175 g sugar or as desired
150 g cornstarch
2 sachets (16 g) of vanilla sugar or other vanilla flavor
100 g vegan chocolate