Ready in one hour and 40 minutes!!!
1. In a bowl place flour, yeast, salt, honey, oil and lukewarm water and mix for 3 minutes.
2. Allow to rest for 45 minutes at 38 to 40 Celsius
3. In a bowl put a little warm water with a spoonful of honey and stir.
4. On a floured surface, fold the dough in half, first with the spatula and then with your hands.
5. Cut in half.
6. Place one piece on floured oil paste, sprinkle with a little flour and open with your fingers.
7. Sprinkle with honey water, sprinkle with sesame seeds and leave covered with oil paste to rest for 15 to 20 minutes.
8. Turn on the oven at 200 degrees in the air.
9. Press with your fingers the whole surface of the lagana making holes.
10. Bake for 20 minutes and as soon as it comes out, place it on a gridle until it cools down to stay crisp.
For the flatbread
600 g all-purpose flour
420 ml warm water at 50 ° C.
12 g dry yeast
12 g salt
20 g honey
2 TBSP. olive oil
60 ml water
1-2 tbsp. Honey or sugar
For the Taramas (cod roe egg dip)
150 g light fish eggs
300 g 2-day-old white bread without rind, soaked in water and drained well
Juice of 2 lemons
80 ml of olive oil