Easy and fast, you can eat it all year round
1. In a bowl add all the ingredients and mix.
2. Grease the tray well and pour in the dough.
3. Cover and place in the oven at 30 to 35 degrees
4. After 35 minutes dust some flour on top and without cling film, place in the oven and then adjust to 200 degrees Celsius in the air
5. After 25 minutes, cover with foil.
6. After 20 minutes remove the foil.
7. Bake for another 15 minutes and remove straight away from the tray.
8. Place on a griddle and cover with a towel for 20 minutes before cutting.
500 g all-purpose flour
380 ml warm water 35 - 40 ° C
150 g pitted olives
10 g dry yeast
5 g salt
3 g fresh or 2 g dried thyme