The perfect companion for a glass of ouzo
In a bowl place the feta cheese, mint, chili flakes and a little oil. Mix
by pressing with a fork the feta.
2. Cut the lids from the peppers, remove the seeds and fill them
3. Put oil in a pan over medium heat and fry them.
4. Add the onion cut into wide slices to the pan and once it is sautéed and
I remove it on both sides.
5. Add the garlic and remove before browning.
6. Also add the cherry tomatoes
7. Deglaze with balsamic vinegar.
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon fresh mint finely chopped
2 onion slices (approx. 1 cm thick)
1 clove of garlic
1/4 tsp chili hot
1 cherry tomato